Double Action Manual inflation SUP Hand Pump with Gauge
If you are looking for a sup hand pump to set up and roll up your inflatable paddle board this dual-action SUP hand pump is a great choice.
Compact size and lightweight design allow you to take it with you wherever you go. It’s a very convenient tool to inflate and deflate your SUP. It features two ways pumping uses double action to inflate your board each time you pull up and push down use a single action to inflate your board each time you push down. Our hand pump is equipped with a high accuracy pressure gauge on top of the pump handle. High-pressure pump inflates up to 29 psi.
If you are looking for a such product don't hesitate to buy it!
- Aluminum alloy and PP pump body ABS valve long life
- High-pressure pump inflates up to 29 psi
- Very fast inflation pump up your inflatable paddle board in few minutes
- Double action to inflate your board each time you pull up and push down when the white switching valve is in a flat position
- Single action to inflate your board each time you push down when the switching valve is in a concave position
- IN/OUT Double Function ensures that the air pressure indicator is at a safe value of around 12 psi when inflating
- Ultra-pressure inflatable hose strong pressure resistance safer usage
- Snap-on joint design suitable for high-pressure valves not easy to fall off
- Built-in pressure gauge shows the pressure reached inside the sup board or boat
- Compact and lightweight design for easy transportation and storage
- Bold anti-slip handle for a comfortable grip
- Widened and thickened base design for additional stability
- Perfect for inflatable stand up paddleboards SUP boat and kayak etc.
- Color: Upper half black lower blue
- Material: PP + Aluminum alloy + ABS
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 10" x 25" (L x W x H)
- Inflatable tube length: 49"
- Net weight: 2 lbs
- Maximum pressure: 2.0 bar (29 PSI)
- Capacity: 2 x 2000 CC
- Operation system: Push-push switching system
- Package includes:
- 1 x Hand pump
- 1 x Inflatable tube