18-inch Rolling Lawn Aerator roller Push Tine Soil with Fender
The push spike aerator will allow your lawn to grow strong and healthy giving it a professionally groomed look that you have been wanting.
Equipped with a strong-steel long handle and spike tine roller the lawn aerator will easily perforate the soil by pushing it down. As a result the soil will get loose making it easy for water oxygen and nutrient to diffuse into the soil pores. In particular the 1.2-in spike and 18-in length increase the depth and range of use. And a wide splash-proof baffle will not only keep your clothes and shoes clean and dry but most importantly protect your feet from injuries.
If you want to bring your lawn back to life this rolling lawn aerator is the best choice for you. Don't hesitate to buy it!
- Tip: The lawn aerator will perform better when you use it in dirt sand or clay
- Equipped with a wide protective baffle protecting you from mud splashing
- As a result the soil will get loose making it easy for water oxygen and nutrient to diffuse into the soil pores
- Multiple strong spike rolling will perforate the soil with ease
- The three tubes are connected by snap fasteners for improved security
- Thanks to its space-saving design it can be stored in limited spaces
- Hollow-handle design and PP rollers on both sides reduce the weight of lawn aerator
- The use of rubber handles makes you work easier and more comfortable
- The 1.2-in spike and 18-in length increase the depth and range of rolling ground
- Easy to assemble in just a few minutes according to the instructions
- Color: Dark green and silver
- Material: Steel rubber pp
- Overall dimension: 17" x 8" x 50" (L x W x H)
- Splash guard dimension: 13" x 7" (L x W)
- The diameter of wheel: 6"
- Length of nail: 1.2"
- Net weight: 7.5 lbs
- Package includes:
- 1 x Rolling lawn aerator
- 1 x Accessory bag
- 1 x Instructions